Moving into the summer months there is plenty of fun to be had in Birtinya and its neighbouring suburbs. Whether you love a morning at the market, activities to unwind or a late night, there the choices are endless.
Open every Friday and Saturday from 4-10pm year-round, the Night Quarter Markets is the place to spend your weekends in Birtinya over the summer months. An electric atmosphere featuring live entertainment, tasty street food, funky shops and carnival games, Night Quarter provides a festival every weekend to enjoy.
Keen for the markets on a sunny morning? Here are our favourites:
- Kawana Waters Artisans & Farmers Market
Held every Saturday, this is the perfect spot to enjoy a morning coffee as you fill your bag with fresh produce, cheese and everything you need for your next picnic.
- The Original Eumundi Markets: The biggest and arguably best artisan market in Australia, operating for 42 years, The Original Eumundi Markets is worth the half an hour commute from Birtinya!
There’s always a vibrant new event happening around Birtinya.
- Take a beautiful Christmas Lights Cruise aboard Sunshine Coast Afloat! Enjoy a drink from the onboard bar whilst you enjoy the sunset and see the Christmas lights sparkle around you.
- Looking for something more active? For a day of sun, surf and fun, sign up for the Noosa Summer Swim on the 20th of February.
- Summer is the time for catching up with friends and enjoying your favourite beverage. Check out our recommendations on where to dine in Birtinya here.