One of the great things about Birtinya is all the amazing food on offer. Whether you live for your morning coffee, need lunch on the run or are looking for a wind down wine with friends, Birtinya has plenty to choose from.
Cafes in Birtinya: Caffeinate and tackle the day
There’s nothing better than a great coffee and breakfast to help you conquer the day ahead. These cafe’s are the go-to for just that.
- Sonder Espresso is a hidden gem that produces epic coffee and daily specials so that whilst their produce is fresh, it’s also seasonal.
- Nurcha Cafe’s menu is 100% plant based and you’ll be spoilt for choice with their array of acai bowls, smoothies and larger meals.
- Decisions Cafe is another hot spot for your daily coffee and morning bite. Even better, the team sell biscuits and cupcakes for your doggo, and have an outdoor area where man’s best friend is welcome.
Time for a lunch break? Check out these spots:
- Suki Poke are here to help you level-up your lunch game. Whether you love or are trying to get into clean eating, Suki has plenty of delicious healthy bowls, with all produce locally sourced.
- Acai Bro’s is the perfect spot to refresh and refuel on a sunny Birtinya day. This leading superfood bar specialise in acai bowls, smoothies, juices and more.
Looking for your new local? Here’s our suggestions:
- Your Mates Brewing Co is the place to enjoy great local craft beer and have a good time with your mates in a fun atmosphere.
- Verona provides the Italian experience Birtinya has been waiting for. Traditional Napoli style pizza, house-made pasta paired with Italian Wines and crafty cocktails.
- Wildflower Restaurant and Bar is a relaxed and moody spot with stunning views over Kawana Waters. Perfect for a drink as the sun sets.